Welcome to the latest release of the HERE Location Suite. This post covers the D110 release of the HERE Location Suite.
This release is mainly a maintenance release.
The release highlights are:
- Large Matrix Routing API
- ETA tracking feature in Fleet Telematics API
- Driver rest time per country granularity in Fleet Telematics API
- Special Release of HERE Mobile SDK Premium Edition
You will find all API documentation on the Developer Portal.
For more detailed information about the major improvements of the HERE Location Suite Services and Products, see the sections below:
- The support of the additional HERE XYZ endpoints was added
- We introduced note elements of the response for potentially difficult turns on the route. Now, when the route involves taking difficult turns despite it was requested to avoid them, the response will include respective warnings provided as the Note element of RouteType and ManeuverType.
The Large-Scale Matrix Routing service is now available on the developer portal. It enables to calculate the best routes through one or more locations, showing distances and/or ETAs from up to 10,000 origins and destinations.
- Compute a routing matrix with up to 10,000 origins and 10,000 destinations.
- Specify a region with a maximum diameter of 400 km or automatically derive one.
- Use traffic information in the calculation of the routing matrix.
- Calculate routes for cars or trucks.
- New feature "ETA Tracking": For route calculation also send your GPS trace so far. Routing then provides an improved ETA, considering your exact position, rest times taken hence upcoming rest times and matched or skipped planned waypoints.
- Driver rest times can now be switched on across countries: Specify &restTimes=local to consider the driver rest time (hours of service) regulations of each country along the route.
- Fixed issue that license key cannot be decoded on 32bit devices. – iOS specific
- Fixed issue with NMAKit private API usage. – iOS specific
- Fixed issue with dependency to UIWebView that is deprecated. – iOS specific
- Fixed issue typo in the new filtering feature method to ‘setAddressFilter’. – Android specific
- Fixed 'signal X, code Y' exceptions. – Android specific
HERE Mobile SDK User Interface (UI) kit (Version 2.1.3)
This is a HERE SDK 3.13 integration release. Major changes and features:
- Tested with the HERE SDK 3.13 release
- Fixed minor issues
- Removed PowerMock from projects dependencies
- Handled deprecations
- Integrated the HERE SDK 3.13 release
- Updated to Xcode 11.1
- Updated deployment target to iOS 11
- Fixed minor issues
The detailed release notes can be found here:
The following services had new releases with minor changes: