You can share catalogs with users, apps, and groups. You must have manage permission to the catalog in order to share it.
- In the HERE Open Location Platform Portal, click Data.
- Select the catalog you want to share.
- Click the Sharing tab. If you do not see this tab, you do not have manage permission and cannot share the catalog.
- Specify the app, user, or group with whom you want to share the catalog.
- Choose the permissions to grant to the app, user, or group:
- read - Grants the ability to get data and metadata from the catalog.
- write - Grants the ability to publish data and metadata to the catalog.
- manage - Grants the ability to change catalog settings, including sharing. Also grants the ability to change the settings of layers in the catalog.
All schemas associated with the layers in the catalog will also be shared. The user, app, or group will have read access to these schemas. This means that the user, app, or group will be able to associate these schemas to newly-created catalogs and to further share it with other apps, users, or groups.