The following list contains new features in the current release of HERE Android SDK:
HERE SDK 3.15
- Added ability to check whether user entered or left the school zone.
- Added possibility to get truck restriction attributes on the road.
- Extended routing API with the possibility to check whether user entered or left environmental zone with restrictions.
- Exposed API to add and clear all items from Map Object list.
- Added ability to get complete list of Voice Guidance text maneuvers for route before the navigation starts.
- Added ability to get and set principal point of Map View.
- Optimized data consumption for the map package downloading.
- Improved rendering of traffic events.
- Added encryption of collected probe data.
- Added location data source based on Google Location Services API.
- Improved contract declaring for public API.
- Implemented API to check whether SafetySpot is ahead.