This document introduces the EV Charging Stations API, explains key concepts and provides examples and an API reference.
What is the EV Charging Stations API?
HERE EV Charging Stations API is a RESTful API that provides lists of charging stations within a specified area, including data on connector types, opening hours, and their location. EV Charging Stations API also provides dynamic data about connector availability at charging stations for electric vehicles, including full detailed and dynamic data for specific individual stations.
The EV Charging Stations API supports the following use cases:
- Show lists of charging stations with information on location and facilities along a planned route or at a specified location.
- Find charging stations with the correct type of charging connector for your electric vehicle.
For information on:
- How to quickly set up and start using the EV Charging Stations API, see Get started - HERE developer portal.
- The terms and conditions covering this documentation, see the HERE Documentation License.
- Data privacy is of fundamental importance to HERE and our customers. We practice data minimization and don’t collect data we don’t need. And we promote pseudonymity for data subjects wherever a service does not require personal information to function. We employ privacy by design in services we develop. We strive to go beyond mere regulatory compliance and make privacy an integral part of our corporate culture. We believe that our approach to privacy is vital to earning and retaining the trust of our customers – and the bedrock of our future success as a data-driven location platform.
- For more information on how data privacy is of fundamental importance to HERE and our customers, see the HERE Privacy Charter.
- Contact customer support to receive a pricing plan.