Get usage csv by organization
The Usage API allows you to query usage for your organization and retrieve the usage in csv format as shown here.
This example uses org123456789 as the realmId.
The parameters shown here are only necessary for this request. For a complete list of parameters, see the Usage API documentation.
|realmId required ||string [ 5 .. 30 ] characters |
Your org ID.
|X-Request-ID ||string |
User-provided token that can be used to trace a request or a group of requests sent to the service.
Auto-generated ID, which uniquely identifies the request, available in the response. When contacting the support with an inquiry regarding a specific request, provide the value of this header; This will help troubleshooting the issue.
Response: HTTP 200 OK
The response in csv format lists the following columns:
- Date and time (usageDateTime): The date and time that the usage occurred.
- Org ID (realmId): The unique identifier for a end-customer's organization and partner organization associated with Org Name.
- Category (category): The HERE product category, such as pipelines, data, etc.
- App Id (appId): The unique identifier of a registered app.
- Item (featureId): The feature ID.
- Subscription ID (billingSubscriptionId): A unique identifier for your subscription to HERE. A subscription is the customer owned, technical instance of a product (no pricing etc. details). It is created to provision the purchased product and to report usage to the underlying billing system.
- Resource ID (resourceHrn): Details provided for the type of usage.
- Item description (name): A name for the item.
- Unit (valueDriver): The unit which is billable, for example GB.
- Project ID (projectHrn): (Optional) A unique identifier to manage work and resources that can be applied.
- Billing Tag (billingTag): a unique string used for combining expenses.
- Usage amount (billableValue): How much billable usage has accrued.
For partners, an additional column is added in the csv output. The additional column is the name of the organization, orgName.