The Data Client Base Library allows you to:
- use Data APIs from your application on the lowest level of abstraction,
- use pure Data APIs REST any logic added,
- use the same credentials as used for Data Client and CLI,
- have full control over per-request configuration (e.g. timeouts, retries etc.) and
- get metrics on each api and function.
The Data Client Base Library provides synchronous, stateless, plain and direct programmatic access to Data APIs. For more sophisticated functions including Akka multi-threading, asynchronous calls, backpressure, parallelism support, retry and resume and Spark and Flink support, use the Data Client Library.