This section describes the concepts of the HERE Fuel Prices API on the HERE platform.
The HERE Fuel Prices API is a RESTful API that:
- provides dynamic data on the price of fuel at fuel stations within a specified area and filtered by desired fuel type.
- provides lists of fuel stations within a specified area, including data on fuel types available, prices and location.
- provides data such as fuel prices and location information for individual fuel stations.
- provides a price index for a specified geometry that ranks the fuel stations using current prices and statistically-modelled prices where the price data is unavailable.
The Fuel Prices API provides solutions for the following high level use cases.
- Show lists of fuel stations with information on location and prices along a planned route or based on a location.
- Allow the user to sort fuel stations based on the price index.