This document introduces the Fuel Prices API and:
- explains key concepts
- provides examples
- documents resources and query parameters
- documents response structures and data types
What is the Fuel Prices API?
The HERE Fuel Prices API is a RESTful API that:
- provides dynamic data on the price of fuel at fuel stations within a specified area and filtered by desired fuel type
- provides lists of fuel stations within a specified area, including data on fuel types available, prices and location
- provides data such as fuel prices and location information for individual fuel stations
- provides a price index for a specified geometry that ranks the fuel stations using current prices and statistically-modelled prices where the price data is unavailable
Why use the Fuel Prices API?
The Fuel Prices API provides solutions for the following high level use cases.
- Show lists of fuel stations with information on location and prices along a planned route or based on a location
- Allow the user to sort fuel stations based on the price index