This document describes the logical data model and Native (Protobuf) format of the map data in the HERE Lanes catalogs. The intended audience of this document consists primarily of developers working for HERE customers. Usage tips:
- For details on the HERE Lanes logical data model, see Logical Data Model.
- For details on HERE Lanes Native schema files based on Protocol Buffer, see Native Format Specification.
- For key reference information, see the Appendices.
- For instructions on accessing and managing catalog files, see the Data API Developer Guide.
- For the terms and conditions covering this documentation, see the HERE Documentation License.
Data privacy is of fundamental importance to HERE and our customers. We practice data minimization and don't collect data we don't need. And we promote pseudonymity for data subjects wherever a service does not require personal information to function. We employ privacy by design in services we develop. We strive to go beyond mere regulatory compliance and make privacy an integral part of our corporate culture. We believe that our approach to privacy is vital to earning and retaining the trust of our customers - and the bedrock of our future success as a data-driven location platform.
For more information on how data privacy is of fundamental importance to HERE and our customers, see the HERE Privacy Charter.