The sections below list APIs that were added, changed, or removed.
Api Version 8.21.0
- (beta) Introducing
fuel for a range based on
consumption for fuel-based vehicles.
Api Version 8.20.0
isolineCalculationBlocked notice when origin or destination is restricted.
couldNotMatchDestination should now only apply when origin or destination cannot be matched
Api Version 8.18.0
- Add new transportModes to isoline API: bicycle, scooter
Api Version 8.17.0
- Expanded list of isoline notices
couldNotMatchOrigin notice when origin is restricted
couldNotMatchDestination notice when destination is restricted
Api Version 8.16.0
- Added support for
avoid[features]=uTurns for the transport modes,
bus and for the
lightTruck category of
truck transport mode. The feature is not supported for
scooter transport modes.
Api Version 8.15.0
Api Version 8.8.0
- Added avoidance options
- Added notice with code
unknownParameter in case of unknown parameters
Api Version 8.7.1
- Error reporting for avoid u-turns and truck category lightTruck combination
Api Version 8.7.0
avoid[uTurns] to allow users to avoid U turns without avoiding other difficult turns
Api Version 8.6.2
- Disallow invalid isoline combinations: origin with arrivalTime, destination with departureTime
Api Version 8.6.1
- Increased distance limit to 1000 km
Api Version 8.6.0
truck[weightPerAxleGroup] parameter to allow more fine-grained specification of axle weights
Api Version 8.5.0
severity field to notices
Api version 8.4.0
X-Request-Id request and response header parameters for request tracing.
Api Version 8.3.0
API Version 8.2.0
- Range type consumption is introduce for electrical vehicle.
- EV parameters added to allow use of consumption.
API Version 8.1.0
Since this this the first release, there are no additions, changes or removals in this release.
For the full API specification, refer to the Isoline Routing Developer's Guide.