All users of the Large Matrix Routing can use the Authentication and Authorization API, which is an OAuth 2.0 compliant REST API that allows you to obtain short-lived access tokens. You must include this access token in every request in the following HTTP request header:
Authorization: Bearer "access-token"
Generate Your Access Token
To generate an access token, do the following.
- Register or sign in at developer.here.com.
- After creating your project, generate an app to obtain an access key ID and access key secret. To license Large Scale Matrix Routing services with your project, go to https://developer.here.com/contact-us and contact the Sales team.
- Using your access key ID and access key secret, create an OAuth1.0 signature. For more information, see Create a Signature.
- Using this signature, request a token using the Authentication and Authorization API. For more information, see Request a Token.
- Use the token to make REST requests. For more information, see Use Your Token.
Tokens expire after 24 hours. Create a new signature and request a new token when your old one expires.