Working with Orders
Via orders list
By default, orders in the list show more information, namely:
- Recipient name
- Time window
This can be reduced to the recipient name and time window by clicking the three-dot icon at the top and choosing Switch view. Do the same to switch back to the default view.
Filter by status
Filtering orders is useful during the tour planning phase. By default, all orders are set to Open when uploaded to HERE Last Mile. Thereafter, they go through various stages, including Scheduled, Accepted, In Progress, Processing, Returned, Done, or Not Done.
To filter the orders by status, click Show to the upper left and select the desired status from the drop-down to show only orders of that status.
Filter by area (postcode)
You may wish to plan orders in batches by area. Currently, this includes postcode. Use the search box at the top of the order list to type in one or more postcodes. Select from the drop-down list that shows the matching postcode for which orders exist. The orders in the list below are filtered accordingly and may be bulk selected for planning together.
- Select individual orders by checking the box next to the ID.
- Select multiple orders by clicking one order, holding SHIFT on your keyboard and clicking another order further down to select anything in between.
- Select all orders by hovering over the Orders: (number) | Selected: (number) at the top of the list and checking the box that appears.
Selecting any order on the list also highlights it on the map. The reverse is also true. Selecting an order on the map adds it to the existing selected orders. See also select orders via the map.
- Edit individual orders by clicking anywhere on the order’s information, for example on the address. Edit the order details on the form by clicking the Edit button.
Order ID, task type and geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude) cannot be changed. You may edit the address, and the coordinates automatically adjust.
- Bulk edit more than one order by selecting them first and then click the three-dot icon at the top and choose Edit selected. For bulk edits, you may only change the date. For example, several orders that could not be delivered need to be moved to the following day at the end of the day. Select these and move in one step to the new date. Use the calendar icon on the left-hand menu bar to change the date and view the orders.
- Delete individual orders by hovering over the order and clicking on the rubbish bin icon that appears.
- Bulk delete more than one order by selecting them first and then click the three-dot icon at the top and choose Delete selected.
Via the map
Use the selective cursor mode from the map controls to the right to select the orders on the map.
- Select an individual order by clicking its icon on the map. The clicked order and any nearby orders are selected. Any previous orders selected are replaced by the new selection. If a pickup order is selected, its corresponding delivery is also selected and vice versa.
- Add more orders to a current selection by holding Shift on your keyboard and clicking the order icons one by one.
- Deselect an individual order by holding Shift on your keyboard and clicking the order icon on the map.
- Select all orders in an area by clicking once anywhere on the map and clicking anywhere else. A virtual rectangle displays on the map between those points and all orders in that area are selected. Any previous orders selected are replaced by the new selection.
- Add more groups of orders when there are already some selected, by holding Shift on your keyboard whilst selecting the group as above.
- Select or deselect individual orders from a group by holding Shift on your keyboard and clicking the order icons one by one.
For more information on the map in general, see also Using the Map section.