This document introduces the HERE Off-Street Parking API and:
- explains key concepts
- provides examples
- documents resources and query parameters
- documents response structures and data types
Data privacy is of fundamental importance to HERE and our customers. We practice data minimization and don’t collect data we don’t need. And we promote pseudonymity for data subjects wherever a service does not require personal information to function. We employ privacy by design in services we develop. We strive to go beyond mere regulatory compliance and make privacy an integral part of our corporate culture. We believe that our approach to privacy is vital to earning and retaining the trust of our customers – and the bedrock of our future success as a data-driven location platform.
For more information on how data privacy is of fundamental importance to HERE and our customers, see the HERE Privacy Charter.
What is the Off-Street Parking API?
The HERE Off-Street Parking API is a RESTful API that:
- provides off-street parking facility location information
- provides rich information on facility details such as opening times, height restrictions and prices
- provides dynamic, real-time off-street parking availability information
Why use the Off-Street Parking API?
The HERE Off-Street Parking API API provides solutions for the following high level use cases:
- Allows users to find parking options around a location.
- Allows uses to select a parking facility based on pricing, possible restrictions and other attributes of interest.
- Show users which facilities have available spaces and are open at any given time.
- Enables navigation to the selected parking facility entry from the current vehicle location.
For the terms and conditions covering this documentation, see the HERE Documentation License.