This document introduces the HERE Off-Street Parking API and:
- explains key concepts
- provides examples
- documents resources and query parameters
- documents response structures and data types
What is the Off-Street Parking API?
The HERE Off-Street Parking API is a RESTful API that:
- provides off-street parking facility location information
- provides rich information on facility details such as opening times, height restrictions and prices
- provides dynamic, real-time off-street parking availability information
Why use the Off-Street Parking API?
The HERE Off-Street Parking API API provides solutions for the following high level use cases:
- Allows users to find parking options around a location.
- Allows uses to select a parking facility based on pricing, possible restrictions and other attributes of interest.
- Show users which facilities have available spaces and are open at any given time.
- Enables navigation to the selected parking facility entry from the current vehicle location.
For the terms and conditions covering this documentation, see the HERE Documentation License.