What is the Real-Time Anonymization Pipeline
HERE Platform Pipelines are scalable processing blocks that perform a specific task (i.e. map matching positions or pooling multiple data sources), working with location data in HERE Catalogs.
The Real-Time Anonymization Pipeline works with Streaming Layers (a queue that streams data to data consumers) only. Versioned, Volatile and Index Layers are not compatible with this Pipeline.
The Real-Time Anonymization Pipeline supports:
- loading and outputting real-time location data from HERE Platform Streaming Layers
- use-case specific anonymization of real-time location data.
- configuration of input/output data, anonymization method and data requirements for use case/s
- basic validation of input data against configure use-case specific requirements
- statistics on completed anonymization.
The Real-Time Anonymization Pipeline is a streaming pipeline, ingesting data from a raw location data Streaming Layer and outputting the anonymized data to a separate Streaming Layer. The input Streaming Layer provides a queue that streams real-time data to data consumers. The output Streaming layer contains real-time anonymized data that can be read by multiple consumers.
HERE Customizable Pipeline Templates provide a simple way for deploying custom, configurable Pipelines on the HERE Platform. They can be deployed as part of your own workflow without needing to write any code. Each HERE Customizable Pipeline Template is designed to perform a specific task and can be customized to accommodate your particular use case. The Real-Time Anonymization Pipeline is made available as a HERE Customizable Pipeline Template for ease of deployment.
For the terms and conditions that cover this documentation, see the HERE Documentation License.