Navigable Countries, Intermediate Countries, Entry Map Countries and other parts of this document use the following terms describing various coverage levels:
This map status stands for HERE-verified map content. It splits up into the following coverage levels:
- Prime is the highest coverage level and has the most detail and enables door-to-door routing functionality.
- Level between Network and Prime; complete coverage areas having Prime coverage road inclusion, but the attributing of these roads not meeting Prime coverage
- Network coverage including the main highway network and all the necessary attributes required to allow routing from city to city
- Minimum coverage in areas before completing Prime, Complete, or Network coverage
This map status represents a separate class of map data designed for customers requiring fast time to market and who desire HERE's service and support to introduce LBS and navigation applications in emerging markets, while inclusion and accuracy of geometry, attributes and features is provided by third party sources only and translations of source data and coding assignments are derived based on automated rules and processing.
The following coverage indicator values define intermediate map functionality:
- Urban routing or point-to-point routing
- Search and display
- Display only
This map status supports geocoding and location look-up. Maps with this status contain high-level road-class geometry.