HERE Android SDK Developer's Guide
- Android 4.0.3 "Ice Cream Sandwich" (API Level 15) or higher as the application Minimum API Level (
- Android Studio 2.2 or above
- 60MB of memory (RAM) be made available for foreground applications using the HERE SDK
- For storage of application binaries, an additional ~20MB for the HERE SDK libraries if bundled with the application should be taken into account
- Mass storage is required for persistent storage of map data. At a minimum, 50MB of free space is required to be available for map data
Note: HERE Android SDK does not support x86 Android devices or emulators. You should only use ARM-based devices for testing.