To continue accessing developer.here.com, you need to register and verify a HERE Account.
If you are an existing user of developer.here.com, you will have created a Nokia Account in the past, which you previously used to sign in to the site. After Microsoft purchased the Nokia Devices and Services business in 2014, HERE developed an account system for customers of HERE apps and services – including HERE Platform APIs.
To ensure continued service and support, please create and verify your new HERE Account, and migrate all your existing apps and account data.
To migrate your data, follow these easy steps:
- Create and validate a HERE Account
- Login to developer.here.com with your new account
- Visit your dashboard where you will see a message about migration
- Select the 'import' option and provide your old Nokia Account credentials
- You will see a notification on your dashboard when the migration is complete.
This action is necessary to ensure continued access to your developer dashboard.
This does not impact the validity of your app_ids and tokens, but you will need a HERE Account to continue to manage your existing apps, view usage data and, where relevant, billing history and payment method. We strongly recommend that you take action as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQ.