Map Tile API Developer's Guide

Intermediate Countries

Note: For detailed information on coverage levels, see Coverage Levels.

  • ANGOLA (I1 only in Luanda, remaining country I2 partially navigable)
  • ARMENIA (I3)
  • ARUBA (I2)
  • AZERBAIJAN (I1 coverage only in Baku, remaining country I2 and I3 partially navigable)
  • BANGLADESH (I1 coverage only in Dhaka and Chittagong, remaining country I2 and I3 partially navigable)
  • BARBADOS (I3)
  • BELIZE (I2, I3)
  • BENIN (I2 only in Cotonou, I3 remaining country)
  • BERMUDA (I2)
  • BOLIVIA (I2, I3)
  • BURUNDI (I1 coverage only in Bujumbura, remaining country I3)
  • CAPE VERDE (I3)
  • CAMBODIA
  • COMOROS (I3)
  • CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC (I3)
  • CUBA (I2)
  • DJIBOUTI (I3)
  • DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (I2)
  • ECUADOR (I2)
  • EL SALVADOR (I2)
  • ERITREA (I3)
  • ETHIOPIA (I3)
  • FAROE ISLANDS
  • FIJI (I2)
  • GAMBIA (I3)
  • GAZA STRIP(I3)
  • GEORGIA (I3)
  • GHANA (I2 only for Accra, remaining country I3)
  • GUATEMALA (I2)
  • GUINEA (I2 only for Conakry, remaining country I3)
  • GUINEA-BISSAU (I3)
  • GUYANA (I2, I3)
  • HONDURAS (I3)
  • IRAN (data from THTC, should not be offered to customers as Navigable)
  • JAMAICA (I2, I3)
  • KYRGYZSTAN (I3)
  • LIBERIA (I3)
  • MADAGASCAR (I3)
  • MALAWI (I1 coverage only in Lilongwe, Mzimba, Zomba and Blantyre, remaining country I3 partially navigable)
  • MALDIVES (26% I1 coverage, 22% I2 coverage, 52% I3 partially navigable)
  • MALI (I3)
  • MONGOLIA (I3)
  • NEPAL (I1 coverage only for Kathmandu and Bharatpur, remaining country I2 partially navigable)
  • NICARAGUA (I2, I3)
  • NIGER (I3)
  • NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS (I3)
  • PAKISTAN (I1, I2, I3)
  • RWANDA (I1 Kigali, remaining country I2 partially navigable)
  • SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS (I2)
  • SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES (I2)
  • SENEGAL (I1 coverage only for Dakar, Kaolack, Louga and Tambacounda, remaining country I2 and I3 partially navigable)
  • SEYCHELLES (I3)
  • SIERRA LEONE (I3)
  • SOMALIA (I3)
  • SRI LANKA (I1 coverage only for 10% of the road network, I2 coverage for remaining 90% partially navigable)
  • SUDAN (I3)
  • SURINAME (I1 coverage only in Paramaribo, Lelydorp, Niew Nickerie, remaining country I2 and I3 partially navigable)
  • SYRIA (I3)
  • TANZANIA (I1, I3)
  • TOGO (I2 Lome, remaining country I3)
  • TONGA (I2)
  • TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (I3)
  • UGANDA (I1, I3)
  • UZBEKISTAN (I3)
  • VANUATU (I2)
  • YEMEN (I3)

You cannot use this account to purchase a commercial plan on Developer Portal, as it is already associated to plans with different payment methods.

To purchase a commercial plan on Developer Portal, please register for or sign in with a different HERE Account.

Something took longer than expected.

The project should be available soon under your projects page.

Sorry, our services are not available in this region.

Something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again later.

We've detected that your account is set to Australian Dollars (AUD).
Unfortunately, we do not offer checkouts in AUD anymore.
You can continue using your current plan as normal, but to subscribe to one of our new plans,
please register for a new HERE account or contact us for billing questions on selfservesupport@here.com.