Prepare Supporting Material
Supporting material helps prospects to make a decision on whether this dataset can fulfill their product needs and if it is worth evaluating.
Recommended supporting material includes:
- Company presentation
- Data specification
- Geographical coverage as a map or list; possibly as a part of the data specification
- Small data sample, even 20-50 data points suffice
- Possibly pricing scheme
- Standard terms and conditions (T&Cs)
- If evaluation subscription is enabled in the listing, T&Cs governing evaluation
- It's not recommended to collate the company deck and a data sheet in one file.
- Numbers or metrics featured in the listing should match those stated in the supporting material, for example, the number of data points or active users. If such metrics change significantly, consider updating them on a regular basis.